As a community art studio that strives to offer positive creative experience for all, the following policies apply:
1. Registration for all Createful classes, workshops and events takes place on our Meetup site: Createful Mixed Media Explorers.
(Please see About Registration for simple instructions to set up a free Meetup account and join our meetup group.)
2. All sales are final for all purchases.
3. While the maximum can vary, the maximum number of attendees for most events at Createful is six participants, including the instructor or host.
4. While the minimum can vary, the minimum number of attendees for most events at Createful is 3 participants, including the instructor or host. If the minimum is not reached the day before the event, the event will be cancelled and full refunds will be extended.
5. If the studio cancels an event for any reason, we will extend a full refund.
ART FIX PROGRAM POLICIES
1. Art Fix Class passes are available for purchase here on our website.
2. Registration for an Art Fix class is automatically applied to a purchased and unexpired Art Fix Class Pass.
3. Art Fix Cancellation policies:
- Participants may cancel their registration for an Art Fix session up to 24 hours in advance—and that session will NOT be applied to the purchased Art Fix session pass.
- Cancellation of a registered Art Fix session less than 24 hours in advance will be applied to the purchased Art Fix Session pass.
- If the studio cancels an event for any reason, we will extend a full refund.
4. Art Fix Class Passes expire as follows:
1 Class Pass: 30 Days
2 Class Pass: 30 Days
4 Class Pass: 45 Days
5. Once maximum capacity is reached for any one class, registration is closed for that class and is not available to be applied to an Art Fix Class Pass.
6. Registrants must purchase an Art Fix Class Pass before attending class. Should registration occur for any Art Fix session without having purchased an Art Fix Class Pass, the one class package fee of $30.00 is due by cash or check at time of service.